Friday, March 5, 2010

It Started

Pat Westre contacted me and told me two things. One I a already knew, the other I was thrilled to hear.

Pat told me that I was pushy. I already knew that but I suppose turn about is fair play. When I was in High School I ended up going to the Junior prom because she literally pushed me into it (that would be a whole new post but if 3 of you ask for it I'll write the story).

The other thing she told me was the best thing she told me. Patty is going to check the advertisements to see what the good deals are on meat.

I dream of waking a sleeping giant. I know (and have said) that the people in Wyoming have a sense of community like few other places. I expect other friends from Wyoming will wake up soon and in no time at all the tiny population of Wyoming will be showing 24 million Texans that it isn't the size of the boy in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment